Several good masks are manufactured and offered on the market. Fortunately, since the wearing of masks is mandatory in all indoor public spaces as of today, July 18, 2020. Remember that wearing a mask is an important public health measure to reduce the spread of infections. The gesture is most effective when combined with hand hygiene (washing hands with soap; using hand sanitizer when this is not possible) and maintaining a physical distance (ideally 2 metres or 6 feet). Together, these measures can help protect you and those around you.
Wearing the mask is now part of our new daily reality. With the various choices available on the market, the purchase is now made to meet specific needs, such as the degree of filtration, the choice of natural or synthetic fibers, the choice of a model that we appreciate more, the choice of fabrics that suit us, the choice between disposable or reusable, not to mention our personal tastes. Finally, there is something for everyone.
We reaffirm that our pure linen and cotton mask, made according to the AFNOR model, is a good choice. If you are looking for a mask that is washable, reusable, made with natural materials and has a sober but stylish look, you have come to the right place. If you are looking for a mask made of linen for its remarkable properties, then Lin + Quotidien is a must.
Nos masques sanitaires présentent ces caractéristiques:
- They’re confortable, easy-to-wear, reusable and washable.
- They’re designed to fit snugly, with the right coverage for the nose and mouth, a built-in adjustanble nose clip, ans adjustable elastic ear loops.
- They’re available as two-layer masks or three-layer masks and come in two sizes and different colours.
- Linen and cotton are machine washed and dried before we make our masks.
Linen is :
- A natural fibre
- A sustainable material made from flax fibres
- Durable: handles, wears and washes well
- Naturally antibacterial and antifungal
- Naturally wicking, drawing moisture away form the skin
- Thermoregulatory, keeping the skin cool
- Effective in filtering out small particles the size of a virus